Monday, May 29, 2006

He who dies with the most toys wins!!

Toys, toys, toys.

I love ‘em, I want’em, I need ‘em and if I could just justify spending the money there would be no stopping me.

I mean, lets face it, I own 4 trombones for god’s sake. I’ve only got one set of chops, (some would argue even that J) so I can’t play them all at once but still I have 4 of them. Actually I’m trying to get round to selling the 3 I don’t use that often and buying either a new Shires or a Bach 42 so if anyone is interested in some slightly used horns, give us a hoy. Still, thank god I’m not a trumpet player. If anyone can collect gear, it’s those boys.
If you see one walking along and hear a strange jingling noise with each step, it’s not the cash from the 3 gigs they did last nite, it’s the 7 new mouthpieces they bought with it this morning. While I’m at it, do you know the trumpet players handshake? (shaking hand a little too firmly)”Hi, I’m better than you”

Where was I?

TOYS!!

Can you believe I’m trying to justify buying a pda phone?? ‘coz I’m not enough of a wanker already, I’ve gotta have the accessories that prove it. And it’s not to say that I’m not happy with my current setup of my trusty nokia and filofax, but I just have this niggling feeling in the back of my mind that there’s got to be a better way to waste time while still giving the impression that I’m actually doing something important.
Has anyone ever seen anyone actually doing work on a pda?? NO! They’re all playing solitaire and Tetris or trying to rebuild their contacts list after it crashed for the 200th time.

Here’s a scary fact…..

I own 7 different ways to make coffee, not counting instant....

2 plungers 1 big 1 small
3 stovetop espresso peculators on varying sizes
1 bodum ‘coffee bong’
1 krups espresso machine

Why????

Coz I can!!

TOYS!!!!!!

I’ve gotta get a higher paying job……….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home