Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Chicken Fu****s

Howdy folks, I hope the day finds you well.

I just had to share the following S.M.S. with you all......
It’s a little ditty that was penned by a mate of mine Luke who was also on the chicken pluckers gig from the last post, except he got to dress up as a roast chook and play the tuba for ½ an hour and probably got paid twice as much as I did.

Anyhoo,
I was giving him shit for all of that and renamed the gig the Chicken Fu**ers ball.


Less than a minute later this is what he sent back….


Song for chicken fuckers gig:
Verse: Love me tender, love me through, each & every part.
Pluck my feather, baste my bits, stuff me or i'll fart.

Chorus: White bits fluffy, brown bits crunchy, bite me bit my bit.
If you decide you, want to fuck me, please make sure you'll fit!!



Pure
Unadulterated
Genius

Enough said.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Yes pure Genius. Elvis would be proud. :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home