Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I-Pod, Shmi-Pod

Yours holds 1,000?

(Supressing polite snicker) I’ve got 17,663 in mine and it’s got 5.1 surround sound!!
Ok, sure, it weighs about 7.5 kilos, needs 240 volt power to run and closely resmbles a desktop pc, but who’s counting right?.......... my 21 inch screen sure kicks your 2 inch screen!!

Ok so what do you do with that much music? Well it usually goes something like this…

Scroll, scroll, scroll, ….nah,
Scroll, scroll, ..hmmm……maybe….nah…..
Scroll, scroll…….etc

I give up, play all, shuffle!

OH MAN!! The joys of the shuffle
(I’m shuffling right now actually)

Stuff I’d forgotten…..Birth of the cool
Stuff I’d repressed…..Billy ocean, Get into my car!
Stuff that should be forgotten……Spandau Ballet
And the stuff that always gets played even though its on shuffle…….

Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince – Boom Shake the Room

Ahhh….. late 80’s rap never goes out of style………..Does it?

And, if the Jackson 5 aint still the funkiest shit ever then I’ll go he……………but that’s just my opinion.

7 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Shuffle update.... as i was posting and shuffling (at the same time....i knew hyperthreading was good for something) the pc spat out TOTO; I'll Supply the Love.

Oh my god! check this song out.
80's just dosent say it all.....

12:16 AM  
Blogger George said...

Yeah. It really is amazing how that random button really aint that random afterall...

Mine seems to favour Deelite's 'Groove is in the heart', and some techno tune called 'blow your mind' Bizarre I think.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Will you hurry up and update, dont make me come around there and type it for you , you know i will.......

6:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Er..........um........Nathan maybe you should sign in as YOU before offering to type things for people.......but um yeah he will, you know he will......;o)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh and who doesn't love TOTO.....?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

Wow five comments and you still havent updated.
You to busy blowing your own horn to type??????

12:49 PM  
Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

SO Marky Mark and the funky bunch what up??

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home